According to sealing structure, ball valve can be classified into floating ball valve and trunnion ball valve. Floating ball valve mainly utilizes the fluid pressure to press the ball on the seat, forming floating seal. For that, the pressure and size are limited. The ball of the trunnion type is fixed and sustained by upper bearing and lower bearing which are installed on valve body. Sealing is realized when spring and fluid pressure push the valve seat to the ball. So the torque of trunnion ball valve is smaller than floating ball valve and can be applies to high pressure and large size. Common straight through ball valve is widely used to cut off fluid. It should not be used to control flow which may cause seal ring erosion. Three way ball valve and four way ball valve are utilize to change the direction of the fluid. Xinhai Ball Valves, API 608, API 6D, BS 5351, forged, cast steel, floating, trunnion, metal to metal seat, side entry, top entry, full welded. 1/2 - 48 inch.
- Ball Valves (18)
- Butterfly Valves (15)
- Check Valves (21)
- Gate Valves (6)
- Globe Valves (5)
- Plug Valves (20)
- Strainers (7)
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Working Principle of Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly valve is a kind of valve that is opened and closed according to the rotation of the valve stem to drive the disc to rotate. In the cylindrical passage of the valve body, the disc is rot...
- Reasons and Solutions for Valve Hard to Fully Close
- In the process of using the valve, there are often some perplexing problems. For instance, the valve can't be tightly closed. So how should do? If the valve is not tightly closed, first find out ...
- Notes on Selection of Valves
- Selection of valves shall comply with the following principals: 1. According to the use place and purpose of the valve, and after knowing the relevant regulations, specifications, standards and gaini...
- What is Butterfly Check Valve?
- The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, and its main function is to prevent back flow of medium, reverse rotation of pump and drive motor, and relieving of container medium. Check ...